Saturday 11 May 2013

Nacho Kinda Night

The blondies look really tasty, I think I'll try them myself!  And I'm sure I'll make the coconut cookies back at Ellerbeck; that recipe is a keeper.  I wish there was a way to email food!!


I can't believe in the eight months I've been cooking for myself I've never made nachos!  They're so quick and tasty, and definitely student-friendly.

We had burritos for dinner tonight so I thought it was fitting to have these as an appetizer.  I also made mousse (from a box) for dessert, which is sooo easy.  Made me wonder what it would take to make your own, so this is my next challenge.

Also, I found a recipe for whole wheat banana pancakes which I really want to try.  The plan is to make them for Mum tomorrow (providing I wake up early enough!!).

~

No comments:

Post a Comment