Saturday 18 May 2013

Coconut Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins


Oh man. These were so good. These were really, really good. I only meant to make them because we had a bunch of frozen bananas in the freezer, but they turned out really incredibly. I chose the recipe because it was the one I came across that called for the most bananas, and I'm now convinced that is exactly the way to chose a banana recipe. I can't even stress how really good these were. Shredded coconut was mixed into the batter, and I tossed some on the tops of a couple of muffins to see how it'd work. I think the muffins are too moist for a topping, so I wouldn't bother next time.

I can't find the site where I found the recipe at the moment - I'll update with it when I can!

P.S. Busted out the big girl camera for these ones - I'm still working on the composition though!

No comments:

Post a Comment