Friday 17 May 2013

Happy (almost) End of Exams • Chocolate Zucchini Cake with Mocha Icing

Today marks the end of all of my sister's hardest exams!  In celebration my Mum and I made her this scrumptious cake.


We've made it before and found the icing a bit heavy.  It really stole the show of the cake underneath.  Fortunately by a happy mistake I forgot to add all the butter this time.  I find our lighter version of the icing much more of a compliment to the cake.

This recipe came from one of my Mum's work colleagues.  Sadly I'm not sure where it is at the moment!!  As soon as I find it, I will file it away for safe keeping - this is my new favorite!

On another note; I got a job!  Possibly this means less baking, but for the moment its one more reason to eat cake!

~

1 comment:

  1. I've been wanting to try a cake with zucchini :)

    Oh and congrats on your job!!

    ReplyDelete