Sunday 12 May 2013

Happy Mother's Day - Version Two

Your pancakes look amazing! I mean, they look like they taste amazing, but holy man, that is a nice photo! I'm clearly going to have to step my photography game up from its current state of, well, taking poorly lit pictures with my iphone.

Happy Mother's Day to your mum! I made mine Cinnamon Rolls. Super tasty. I'd never done it before, so I'm relieved they turned out (they didn't look like they would at one point). Recipe from Our Best Bites.

Most fun part of making them: instead of using a knife, which can cause the shape to collapse, I cut 'em up with dental floss. Didn't even leave a minty taste ;)




I wasn't joking - dental floss!

1 comment:

  1. My Mum says she could use a cinnamon roll and a cup of coffee right about now :p

    ReplyDelete